Super Foaming Wash (Quart)
Super Foaming Wash is a perfectly pH balanced automotive wash soap concentrate, used by professionals on high-end car wash and detail jobs. Super Foaming Wash is the perfect choice to clean your car’s finish, especially if you have a ceramic coating. Unlike other wash and wax soaps, it does not contain wax or polymers that prevent the ceramic coating from performing to its full potential.
Directions For Use
- Hand Washing: Add 1-2 oz. of Super Foaming Wash to a 5-gallon bucket of water. (Note: Do not wash in the hot sun)
- Pressure Washing: Mix ¼ to ½ ounce of Super Foaming Wash per gallon of water, depending on soil to be removed. Apply with brush or pressure washer, rinse well. Do not allow solution to dry on surface before rinsing.
- Pressure Wand: Adjust Flow Valve to meter approximately 1 ounce Super Foaming Wash to two gallons water flow.
- Automatic Coin-Operated: 1 gallon of Super Foaming Wash to 50 gallons of water.
- Automatic: Mix Super Foaming Wash at 1 to 256 (½ oz) or 1 to 128 dilution (1 oz) for friction washing applications. Contains surfactants that serve as lubricants to brushes and wash curtains.