Automotive Detailing Tools and Accessories
As a professional, you will be using various interior and exterior car detailing tools to deliver results to your clients. These tools and accessories will set you up for success.
- Buffer Polisher with Pads. Using a Rupes buffer/polisher will give professional-level results. A buffing machine rubs out scratches and delivers a high-shine finish, in less time. Don't forget foam or microfiber pads with this tool.
- Brushes. Different jobs require different types of brushes. For upholstery, tire, vent/dash and more — have all the car detailing tools you need at your fingertips to provide the best service and results to your customers.
- Sponges & Mitts. Give a premium car wash with the sponges and mitts of your choice. High-quality car detailing equipment like this makes a spot-free clean easier. It's a good idea to work with two at a time, one for lighter dirt and one for heavier dirt, and have extra pairs for working on multiple vehicles efficiently.
- Detailing Towels. Towels are a must-have for any professional auto detailing kit. You will want to have separate towels for interior and exterior cleaning.
- Bucket & Guard. Rinse your brush, sponge or mitt in a bucket with a grit guard, to ensure dirt and larger debris stay at the bottom of the bucket. You may also want to consider a bucket dolly, which will make moving around the vehicle easier.
Exterior Professional Car Detailing Products
Exterior care can set you apart from the competition. After all, this is what your clients will see first when they check out their vehicle after the detail. Wow them with results by using the right professional car detailing supplies for the job.
- Pressure Washer. A pressure washer not only cleans the exterior of cars and trucks but also can be used on floor mats that have been removed for cleaning.
- Water Hoses & Reels. Any good car detailing equipment list includes water hoses with aluminum quick connectors for ease of switching. Strong and durable commercial reels are recommended to keep hoses organized.
- Clay Bars. Before the final polish, impress your clients by using a clay bar. This eliminates particle buildup that washing can leave behind.
Exterior Car Detailing Chemicals
In addition to the products above, having the right car detailing chemicals is crucial for the vehicle's exterior. With professional-strength ingredients, you'll achieve a top-of-the-line clean.
- Shampoo. Although excellent waterless car wash options exist, typical detailing uses water and good car shampoo.
- Bug & Tar Remover. Paint cleaners, such as bug and tar remover, effortlessly remove stuck-on bug guts and built-up grime.
- Wheel Cleaner. Clean away dust, oil and dirt, stains and light corrosion, leaving wheels sparkling. Take it to the next level with tire dressing to give tires a high-gloss shine.
- Degreasers. Return your customer's vehicle spotless from the inside out, and that includes the engine. Degreasers clean engines and tackle grimy exteriors, too.
- Waxes, Sealants & Glazes. Protect and seal the paint you painstakingly cleaned and smoothed with car wax, then add polish and shine. A mirror-like finish will impress people with your auto detailing.
Interior Professional Auto Detail Supplies
Your Interior care service and performance can help you succeed. Get noticed for your attention to detail by delivering a stain-free interior with these professional auto detail supplies.
- Vacuum cleaner. Detailing requires repeated vacuuming as the interior is being cleaned from top to bottom. Get a commercial-grade shop vac that is still easy to move around. Your vacuum should be powerful enough for strong suctioning and come with plenty of attachments.
- Air Compressor. An air compressor is a helpful piece of detailing equipment because it not only operates tools but can also blow debris out of crevices and blow water off of surfaces.
- Carpet and Upholstery Extractors. Together with the best car detailing chemicals, an extractor can pull dirt and stains out of vehicle interiors quickly and easily, saving you time and effort.
- Interior Car Detailing Chemicals.Use professional cleaning solutions to get interiors their freshest and cleanest. You will need soft surface cleaners and protectants for the surfaces inside automobiles like carpet, cloth, and leather. Other specialized interior floor cleaners protect the hard surfaces of a vehicle's interior. Don't forget glass cleaner to easily wipe clean interior and exterior windows
Mobile Car Detailing Equipment
When planning for an on-the-go business, you'll need to consider additional mobile car detailing equipment. You will need a water tank if it's not possible to hook up to a water source where you are detailing. You may also need a generator to power an electric pressure washer or buffer/polisher if plugging in at your customer's location isn't possible.
Auto Detailing Kits
If you are just getting started, you don't have to wonder where to buy the car detailing supplies you need. The experts at Ralph Brothers have put together auto detailing kits that contain the basics and set you on a path to success. Save even more time and money with a kit created by the pros.
Find the Professional Car Detailing Supplies You Need at Ralph Brothers
There’s no need to wonder where to buy car detailing supplies. From auto detailing kits with professional-strength cleaners to electric tools, Ralph Brothers has professional car detailing supplies to deeply clean vehicle interiors and exteriors. Discover the ingredients to your success at Ralph Brothers, and start checking off your own car detailing equipment list today.SHOP Exteriror Care Products